So lets start blogging! I have been dreaming of blogging but always found an excuse why it couldn’t be possible. I started writing for my sister’s blog StyleLemon.com, which was fun but I soon realized (after four posts) I have to do it on my own. A year passed and here we are. I’ll be posting my daily looks, fashion tips and my own cooking (not exactly cooking… more like blending) recipes, all accompanied with lots of photos. Because I don’t have a problem acting goofy in front of a camera, expect to see me in monthly videos fashionably dressed in apron or in video looks.
First let me introduce myself a little… I contributed this bio to StyleLemon already, just this one is fresher and … I guess wiser?
A few (interesting) facts about me:
- I am 21 years old in two days I will be 22. Suddenly my friendly mechanic started calling me ma’am, I advise you not to do that or I’ll feed you to the fishes.
- I spend most of my time laughing at my own clumsiness, which is visible in my way of dressing, cooking and even talking (apparently when I am in an uncomfortable situation I speak like a child).
- I’m currently a student of Communication Studies, a subject that generously feeds my love of languages. I speak Slovenian (my mother’s tongue), Croatian, English and Spanish. I’m planning on learning French or German as well, or both!
- I am a journalist for the Slovenian National Television and maybe a weather girl from October.
- I have two best friends, one being my mother (Cheesy I know, but very true!).
- I smile, sing and ask strangers to parallel park my car.
- I am all about raw goodies, they are just so simple, sweet and healthy!
- In the morning I’m grumpy but gorgeous. (at least that’s what’s written on my slippers).
- I like photography and video production, slowly learning about it every day.
- I am a Pilates/Yoga/Meditation enthusiast.
- I blush for no reason.
- I do a little dance when I am really happy.
- I wear what I want/like and usually get weird looks on the streets.
- I have two maybe three families, one living in Slovenia (my hometown), the second living in New Zealand, the third is hidden somewhere in Croatia, pssst.
- I have a small blue car that squeaks every time I hit the brakes and just stops working sometimes.
- I am obsessed with Bio and Eco products (food, make up, cleaning products even chewing gum).
- I like to think that I am always on time but it kind of never works out for me (excluding my job!). If you see me running somewhere, no I am not exercising I’m just late.
- I’m rarely panicky; no need for chill pills, life experiences made me this way and maybe very good genes.
- In these 21 years of existing, life served me a great deal of difficult situations, which taught me to live, love and not care too much about nonsense.
Lets do this! Here is my first outfit post. Blog you later. 🙂
Photographer Žiga Zupančič – firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Lea Bernot
- Shirt: Zara
- Jeans: DKNY
- Loafers: Aldo
- Bag: Vintage
- Scarf: H&M
- Accessories: Promod