This cake was just gorgeous if I can say that for my own creation 😉 It was made out of coconut meat, limes and cacao butter, which made a perfect taste of raw white chocolate tart and a sweet strawberry swirl.
- 2/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 3/4 cup pitted dates
- 4 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
- 6 tablespoons of cacao butter, melted
- 2 cups of cashews
- 1 cup coconut meat
- 1/2 cup of coconut cream
- 1/3 cup of lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons of dates
- a lot of Vanilla
- 3 tbsp chia seads
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- a bit of water
- 1 tbsp rice map syrup
- lemon juice
- 1. Soak cashews in cold water overnight.
- 2. Soak the pitted dates and pecans for one hour before using.
- 3. Add the dates, pecans, almonds and desiccated coconut to a food processor, blend for around 3 minutes or until all the nuts are finely chopped. Place the mixture into the base of tart tin, make sure the mixture is pushed in well. The mixture should be 1cm deep. Place into the freezer.
- 4. Add the rest of the ingredients into the food processor and blend until the mixture is creamy and thick. Pour the mixture onto the base and spread evenly.
- 5. Make the strawberry swirl in the blender and just swirl it in the cake with a little chop stick.
- 6. Store in the freezer for four to eight hours before serving and then in the fridge.