Another invention in my kitchen, a delicious Raw Hazelnut Panna Cotta topped with a smooth Chocolate Ganache. This is a great recipe to play around, you can make a strawberry jam on top or coulis, and just switch the hazelnut milk into coconut and you'll get a traditional white panna cotta.
- 2 cups hazelnut milk (or any other milk)
- 1/2 cup meat of young Thai coconut
- 1/2 cup agar agar solution*
- 1/4 cup dates
- 1/3 cup agave syrup or another sweetener
- 1 Tbsp Coconut sugar (optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- chocolate ganache
- Agar agar solution
- *1 tsp agar agar powder or flakes
- 1 cup water
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Pour into cupcake molds (I used silicone ones). Freeze until set and ready to remove from molds. Pour over with chocolate ganache and serve.
Agar agar solution
Dissolve agar into 1 cup of water and bring to boil. Allow to simmer stirring continually for 1-3 min. Allow to cool.
This post is also available in: Sl