Another day, another raw cheesecake. Here is a different kind of recipe, not using your regular cake tin. You can make the cheesecake with mini ring molds or shape them in triangles.
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup pitted, packed dates
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup ground oats (buy gluten free)
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1-2 teaspoons water
In a food processor, mix together all of the ingredients, into a crumbly texture. If it doesn’t stick together, add 1 tsp of water. Set aside.
- 1 1/2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/3 cup agave
- Seeds of 1/2 vanilla bean
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons melted cacao butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Matcha powder
Blend everything except the coconut oil in high speed blender until completely smooth. Add the coconut oil and blend to incorporate.
Pour 1/4 cup of the mixture into a small bowl. Stir in the Matcha.
Pour the Orange Cheesecake into a squared pan, lined with a baking sheet or foil. Put your cheesecake in the freezer for 4 hours.
When your cheesecake hardens you can shape it in any shape you like, using cookie cutter, ring molds or a knife.
First put your Crumble on three parts of your plate. On top of the crumble put your Orange Cheesecake and at the very end pour over the Matcha mix.