- 100 g almonds
- 100 g pecans or any other nuts
- 100 g dried apricots
- 100 g any other dried fruit (I added dried apples)
- 100 g 100% raw chocolate powder
- 150 g oatmeal
- 2 tbs agave, or any other sweetener
- pinch of Vanilla and salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oat milk or any other milk you prefer
Put the almonds, pecans, oatmeal, agave, raw chocolate and vanilla into your blender. You will get a nice powdery base. Chop your dried fruit and add it to the base. Add milk so that the ingredients are soaked. Leave it for about an hour.
Than add eggs and mix well. With a spoon make small cookies and put them in a preheated oven (180 degrees C), bake it for about 20 min.
Recipe inspiration from here.