This cake was a very disappointing piece. One of my greatest fears came true, the cake didn’t harden… So it was like a pudding, yet a very delicious pudding. the recipe below will not be the same as mine, just so yours will not turn up as a soufflé.
- 2/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/3 brazilian nuts
- 1/4 cup pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons dried apples
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- pinch of salt and a bit of water
By now you probably now the drill. First blend the dates with a bit of water to make a date paste. Than add all the other ingredients and blend. Process together into a dough. And mold it into a cake tin.
- 3 peeled and diced apples
- 1 cup cashews
- 3 tablespoons agave syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup of melted coconut oil/butter (if you dont like the taste of it use Agar agar)
- Pinch of salt
Blend the ingredients until completely smooth. Add the coconut oil LAST! Pour over the crust.
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup (more if needed)
- 2 pitted dates
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
- 1 large apple, peeled and diced small
Blend the first 4 ingredients, when blended into a smooth caramel sauce just mix it in a bowl with the diced apples.
On top I added raw chocolate pralines, because Stylelemon junior (my niece) was visiting. 😉