This is by far the best healthy brownie I did so far! It's gluten/sugar free, could be vegan, but I used free range eggs, you can substitute with chia egg no problem. Dark Chocolate brownie was moist and gooey as it should be! I added a scoop of whipped coconut cream on top, pure madness!
- 2 cups almond flour (you can use spelt or any other flour if not gluten intolerant)
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 Tbsp lucuma
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar or honey
- 3 large eggs (or 3 Tbsp chia mixed with 9 Tbsp water)
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp coffee or extra coconut milk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (or coconut oil if vegan)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate (I used 80% raw chocolate)
Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease 8X8 inch pan with butter or coconut oil and line bottom with parchment paper. In bowl mix dry ingredients and in the second bowl mix wet. Slowly add the wet mixture to the dry. Spread batter into pan. Bake for 18-20 minutes, depending on how moist you like your brownies. Don’t over bake! They have to be moist. Serve with coconut cream or ice cream.
This post is also available in: Sl